How to specify low-impact & healthy materials in your project Workshop
Held in central London
Venue: Pollard Thomas Edwards | 38 Graham Street | London N1 8JX | United Kingdom
Welcome to this exciting live sustainability workshop held in the heart of London!
This is a unique and targeted technical working session aiming to create a meeting of minds between designers who specify building materials and building manufacturers.
How can we include sustainable materials and products into building design? How can we improve building product performances in order to step further into the sustainable products market?
Your expert facilitators will run through the following topics:
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) methodology for building materials and products
- Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) of building materials and products
- Assessment and comparison systems for building materials and products
- Tools and methodologies to facilitate inclusion of sustainable materials in building projects.
- Online tools, software, and other resources available.
The working session will aim to create interactions between designers and product manufacturers, in order to find common goals and ways to integrate design and products successfully.
Many thanks to PTE Architects for hosting this session.
Brian Murphy Director and founder at GBE
Host: Edith Colomba, Director of Learning at GBE and Retrofit Coordinator at Ecocentric Design Ltd
This is a 3 hour workshop held face-to-face.
If you join this session, you will be entitled to 3 CPD hours.
This is a technical workshop. If you are a designer engaged in materials selection or a building product manufacturer with some knowledge in sustainability, this session will suit you well!
This event is most relevant to:
- Building materials specifiers
- Students with sustainability and built environment knowledge
- Building product manufacturers
The price is from £39.99.
Further learning opportunities
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Edith and Brian