Your privacy is important to us, therefore Green Building Encyclopaedia / Green Building Encyclopaedia Learning operates by these principles:
* If you subscribe to our newsletter we will never sell or rent your email address to anyone else. You can unsubscribe at any time, as we use MailChimp.
* If you buy something from us via a card payment, we do not store financial details (credit or debit card numbers). Your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will not be stored by us.
* We collect and process “personal data” – as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 in providing Green Building Encyclopaedia subscription and services. In particular, we use your Personal Information to better understand your requirements and we may occasionally inform you of new features, services and products from Green Building Encyclopaedia unless you opt-out of such notices.
* All personal data is processed by Green Building Encyclopaedia in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Part of our compliance is the registration of the purposes for which we process data with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). This is available on the Public Register of Data Controllers at www.ico.org.uk
* You must be 16 years old to use our websites and/or to attend our events.
* Any “sensitive personal data” as defined in the legislation will only be processed with your explicit consent.
* Green Building Encyclopaedia has an obligation under the Act to ensure all data processed are correct and current, but we ask that you review and update your personal information.
* Data are only shared with third parties as part of our services and/or if we are required to do so by UK law. All data are subject to the UK Data Protection Act 1998 as this is where collection and storage occurs, although it may be accessed globally. We cannot accept liability for any processing conducted by third parties outside our remit.
We also use Eventbrite for the sale of tickets.
None of the above affects your rights of access to any data we hold about you. If you wish to request a copy of these data, please email: email@example.com
Please note that any such request may attract an administration fee of £10.00, payable in advance and non-refundable.
Data Protection Act Registered since 2001
- Organisation name: Brian Robert Murphy
- Reference: Z5981281
- Renewal confirmation ICO: 00012654131 24/10/2019